Friday, May 11, 2007

abandonment of my post

I will be loa for a couple of days so talk amongst yourselves. It's not like you're talking to me anyway . . .

But whilst I am absent consider this, it's lonely in here without anyone to talk with. While I am sure that it is intimidating to consider the possible outcome of engaging my scathing wit and incandescent charm, please . . . engage. I will be happy to acquiesce to your greater ability to sling the hash, if I have been bested.

The whole purpose here is to engage in some kind of meaningful banter that will, if nothing else, attempt to open either mind in some fashion at the very least. And if you are bested then I will smile and wave as you walk dejectedly into the sunset with your tail between your legs (but I will at least think about what you said)

So I will be back next week. In the meantime--Happy mother's Day to all you mothers!! And since I haven't cursed in my post today, I will just add a little
f--k, because well everyone needs a little f--k now and again!!

Cheers to you Moms!!

No comments: